Monday, July 27, 2009

Third Week of Work

I had a very busy third week of work. Monday and Tuesday I was at Oxygen Plus which is the event planning department. On Monday, I helped plan and set up for a house warming party that Vodafone, a mobile phone service, is doing to show a house they a giving away in a promotion. On Tuesday, I helped plan the set design and layout for a logo reveal and after party for the 50th anniversary of the tribe elder of the Ga. Wednesday, I was back in the creative department. I had a meeting with Vodafone about the housewarming party and then had to quickly do a look and feel design for Citizen Kofi. A look and feel is basically just giving the client a rough idea of what an ad and promotion material could look like. I then rushed to a meeting with Citizen Kofi to discuss how we were going to handle their promotions and design a draft media plan. Then on Thursday I had a brainstorm all day about the Star Beer campaign. We were trying to think of ways to extend on their previous campaign. The basic premise of the campaign is celebrating the little triumphs in life with Star Beer. Friday, I had a meeting with Malta Guiness to discuss the TV show they are sponsoring called Street Dance Africa. Then that afternoon I had a creative meeting at the beach, which was a nice way to end the week. Miss you all and see you soon.

1 comment:

  1. You must be learning so much and having fun at the same time! Love Mom xoxox

    ReplyDelete