Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Second Week of Work

This week I've been working in the production unit of Lintas, called Printon. They handle both jobs sent to them from the main office and small outside jobs such as t-shirt printing and sign making. I have mainly been printing and cutting stickers for a Vodafone campaign. I basically place the Vodafone graphics in a document on the computer and then print them on sticker paper. Then after a row of them prints out I line up a laser cutter and cut them out. I also got to use the laser cutter for engraving office sign and help print out a huge sign for the Accra Mall. Tomorrow, I will be in the Media Intitative department, but I'm not sure what I will be helping them with. Friday, I dont have work since we are leaving for Kumasi for the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Great to read the last few entries even though I just talked to you on the phone! You sounded great!! I love you Mom XOXOX

    ReplyDelete